Liturgy in French
The liturgies of Morning and Evening Prayer according to Common Worship have been published in French translation.
Full details on the Diocesan website
Questions about France
- French law on non-profit organisations (1901 and 1905) and how they apply to chaplaincies in France
- New French PAYE requirements
- Official French account codes in English and French
- Copyright questions
- How to show church services and events on the Connexion website: Information about Connexion
- Not church specific, but with lots of information about living in France: Anglo-Info website
Renewing the Electoral Roll
A new Electoral Roll was created in 2019. New members can be added at any time during the six-year validity of the roll
Please read the full guidance on this page
General Data Protection Regulations
Each Chaplaincy should check whether it is doing its best to protect private data.
You can read a brief presentation here