Resource and information pages
- French law on non-profit organisations (1901 and 1905) and how they apply to chaplaincies in France
- Guidelines on clergy stipends, pensions and allowances (coming soon)
- Clergy retirement information
- Not church specific, but with lots of information about living in France: Anglo-Info website
Diocesan Returns 2019
The forms, and information about renewing the electoral roll, were sent out from the Diocesan Office in December. You will find links below for easy access.
- Church Council Officers Return
- Admission of Churchwardens
- Churchwardens Declaration
- Church Electoral Roll regulations
- Information from the Interim Diocesan Secretary about completing the data, and renewing the electoral roll
- Annual review of stipend
Renewing the Electoral Roll
The Diocesan Office has recently confirmed the forms to be used and information about collecting other data at the same time.
General Data Protection Regulations
Each Chaplaincy should check whether it is doing its best to protect private data.
You can read a brief presentation here, and you will find more helpful information on these websites:
- Diocese in Europe website
- Bishop David’s blog
- Bishop Robert’s blog
- The latest Diocese in Europe Times