New – just added, the presentation by the Diocesan Secretary on the Financial Plan
On this page you will find the following presentations and information about subjects raised during the synod. Scroll down to access them.
We are grateful to all speakers and presenters for allowing us to share their work.
Some of them may take a while to load as they are large files, please be patient.
- Where is the Diocese in Europe going?
- JRS Refugee Welcome organisation
- Strangers at the Gates
- Bible Study: Citizens of Nowhere, Citizens of Everywhere, Citizens of God part (1)
- and part (2)
- Understanding religion in modern Europe; (i) from within and
- (ii) from without
- Diocesan Financial Plan increases in Common Fund
Information on the GDPR and where to go for more detailed information and a plan of action:
Bishop Robert’s presentation on the Diocese in Europe:
JRS Refugee Welcome organisation
Strangers at the Gates
Citizens of Nowhere, Citizens of Everywhere, Citizens of God (1)
Click the link to read the first Bible Study
And click this link for the second Bible Study
Understanding religion in modern Europe; (i) from within and
from (ii) without
Diocesan Financial Plan, increases in Common Fund